We provide comprehensive health care for anyone age 14 and over, including physicals (well-exams), and management of medical conditions, ranging from acute to long-term, and from minor to severe. Our emphasis is on health maintenance, where illness or disease can be prevented by changes in lifestyle or other natural means. When warranted, we provide treatment, monitoring, follow-up and thorough explanation of all test results. The following services are also available:
- On-site EKG, Holter (heart monitoring), and spirometry (lung function) testing.
- Secure patient portal to view lab results and appointments.
- On-Site resting echocardiogram and stress echo testing of the heart.
- Ultrasound imaging services.
- Rapid on-site tests for influenza, strep, pregnancy, urine infection, Mono, and warfarin and glucose monitoring.
- Common vaccines for your health needs.
- Labs located in the same building as our clinic, on the first floor.
- X-rays, bone density, mammograms, CT and MRI in an adjacent building, connected by hallways.
- Comprehensive array of specialists on campus, to give you special attention, when referrals are necessary.